Wednesday, April 22, 2020

A Candle and a Beer

1) We are 24 hours away from the NFL draft. This will be Joe Douglas's 1st draft as general manager of the Jets. I feel like it's a needed new era. It is time to invest in this offense and it is time to help out this quarterback. Here's who I would like to see, especially, drafted in the first round on Thursday night:
• Andrew Thomas, OL, Georgia 
• Tristan Wirfs, OL, Iowa
• CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma
• Mekhai Becton, OL, Louisville
• Jerry Jeudy, OL, Alabama

2) I miss lifting weights. I miss church. I miss breweries. I miss festivals. I miss restaurants. I miss movies. I miss Top Golf. I miss running races. I miss concerts. I miss chicken being sold at Costco. 

3)  I figured spend 4 months without a hair cut, I may just let this hair and beard go for a little while longer.

4)  I'm so worried that my Ryder Cup trip will be canceled.

5) Her: "What would I do without you?"

Him: "You'll never have to worry about that."

Life would be so much easier if I had a Hollywood screenwriter following me around. 

No comments: