Monday, May 09, 2005

On my way...

Well I'll be heading down to the Friendly Confines of Wrigley Field this afternoon. And I had to pay for my tickets after a promise they would be free.

So I called him up this morning to ask where and when I could pick them up and when I ask for a specific time, he goes ballistic. He threw a few four-letter words right at me, which was completely uncalled for. What's amazing is he was the boss I really respected. He had my back and I had his. And he turned out to be a complete dick. Pardon my language, but I'm actually being kind.

Aaron Heilman vs. Jon Lister is the pitching match. That's not how he spells his name, but I'm not about to look it up. Let's hope the Notre Dame alumnus stifles the bats of Patterson, Ramirez, Lee, and Burnitz.

Went 4-4 in my softball exhibition game yesterday. Made two catches in left field. One fly ball went way over my head. And I've still got my speed on the bases. The bad news is they actually moved the base lines from 60 feet to 65 feet. Maybe I should try running in my spare time for once.

Man, Portillo's knows how to mix Italian beef and Italian sausage. Throw on the hot giardinara and it's to die for!

Why people get so into the Kentucky Derby, I'll never know. Dad told me George Steinbrenner's horse didn't cover the money. Whatever that meant!

How in the world did Jennifer Garner let a loser like Ben Affleck impregnate her?

Song: Mr. Natural-Bee gees

No comments: