Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Unbelievable!

It makes me absolutely sick watching the Mets piss game after game away to Atlanta. It's simple, Satan controls baseball.

How many times do I have to see great starting pitching by the Mets only to see it become meaningless by the team's own screw ups. Whether it's making a key error, a huge double play when he Mets are about to put a big inning together, a horrible job by the bulls*** pen. And injuries. Beltran misses the series. Floyd's finger is bothering him. Matsui's poor little back ache.

It's always the same.

I say it over and over. And if you know me a ittle bit, you've heard it from me now a million times. This franchise never changes! Let's go ahead and declare it! 14 F'N years those damn redneck assholes are winning another division crown. How many more years will I have to watch both of these two teams tomahawk me right in the heart and in other places too! God, how many more times?

To hell with the Cubs. To hell with the White Sox. To hell with the Blackhawks. Chicago folks, try this orange and blue piece of crap that is the New York Metropolitans on for size. One week rooting for them, you'll never hate your team again.

No comments: