Thursday, February 09, 2006

Random facts and hapenings

Well my computer is just about back in business. I only had to spend 4 hours downloading Adobe, Real Player, and Flash. I haven't even gotten to AOL Instant Messenger yet!

And I'm hoping EA Sports releases a new baseball game soon. I mean soon. Think about this, in my current game, John Smoltz is a closer, David Wright doesn't yet exist, I have the Montreal Expos, Johnny Damon has short hair and no beard, Chris Carpenter comes out of the bullpen, David Ross is actually good (if you're wondering who is David Ross, well, don't feel guilty), Kaz Matsui is the third or fourth best second baseman in the National League, and Sammy Sosa occasionally makes contact!

Rangers blast Ottawa 5-1. HASEK! HASEK! HASEK! Don't count on the Czech Republic winning any 1-0 games in the Olympics.

By the way, I took an internet quiz titled: What current Ranger are you? I'm Valeri Kamensky. jk. Jason Ward. Here's the link.
http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=61077

My new ECW DVD will be arriving any day. Can't wait!

I heard about this from a website. "A public library book issued in 1945 has racked up an overdue fees bill for $6,114 -- but the book's borrower has had the fine waived." I was 2 days late paying a $200 bill for house maintenance is 2003. I still can't get a refund.

And a few random numbers.

1) 85% of us will eat Spam this year. (How many will know we're eating SPAM?)

2) 22% of all restaurant meals include French fries.

3) 66% of us eat cereal regularly. (Outside of airplanes, I have not had an actual bowl since I was a college freshman.)

4) 13% brush our teeth from side to side. (And the rest brush top to bottom.)

5) 85% of women wear the wrong bra size. 1) I don't think we should be able to notice that. 2) Who was in charge of deciding whether the bra size was the right fit?)

6) 4% asked the parents' approval for their bride's hand.

7) 6% propose over the phone. (I have never seen that, but I would never do it.)

8) 33% of women lie about their weight. (The other 66% don't answer. They just stare at you like they will kill you when you ask them that).

9) 78% would rather die quickly than live in a retirement home. (I certainly fall in the majority.)

10) Only 30% of us know our cholesterol level. (I didn't think 30% just knew the scale for measuring cholesterol.)

Oh I forgot the Grammys were last night. But so did practically everybody in America.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there--what a tremendous game last night-I hope you got my message--nice pickup with Tim Thomas-he had a shutout with 2 minutes left in the game-I was pulling for you--anyway the Ranger fans were wild last night-Jason Ward and Dominick Moore were tremendous--talk to you soon--have to book my flights for Chicago soon --ADIOS

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.