Thursday, March 16, 2006

Does this exist?

I had to send books to a professor at Mississippi University for Women. All the books were for Italian courses. You actually mean to tell me someone speaks Italian in Mississippi? I think if I went to a restaurant in Mississippi and ordered spaghetti, they would ask "Do you want fries with that?" This actually happens.

Knicks win! Marbury, Curry, Francis, and Rose sit out the last quarter and 2 overtimes and the Knicks beat that powerhouse team from Atlanta. And they're out of last place in the league! Boy am I excited.

I have about 11 different brackets for the tournament between ESPN, work 1, work 2, Yahoo, CBS, and Sportsline. Generally speaking here's the breakdown:
Teams I need to do well: UCLA, LSU, Boston College, UConn, Ohio State.
Possible upsets: UW-Milwaukee, Southern Illinois, South Alabama, San Diego State.
Possible runs: Kansas, Pittsburgh (though they'll likely play in the second round), North Carolina.
Overrated: Florida, Indiana, Tennessee, Duke.
My 4 Houghton Mifflin bracket teams: LSU, UCLA, UW-Milwaukee, North Carolina.

I've actually invested 10 bucks between my work pools so let's see what happens.

No comments: