Saturday, February 10, 2007

Heading into this one

Well, we got through a tough week at work. Nothing really bad happened, it was just one of those weeks that dragged a little bit more than usual. But it doesn't matter now. It's over. Now a few things to comment on.

1) Shame to hear about Anna Nicole Smith. But I can't say I'm too surprised. It always seemed like she was heading down the wrong path.

2) Samoa Joe is leaving Ring of Honor. Most likely, he was force to leav so he can concentrate on wrestling in TNA, as they will want him to become NWA World Champion. And I will be watching his final ROH match in the United States on Feb. 24 live in Chicago. The atmosphere will be absolutely amazing and extremely emotional. May not be manly to admit, but I probably will shed a tear. We will miss him.

3) Had my first personal training session at the South Barrington Club gym last night. They did all these body tests on me, like the body fat indicator. Much to my surprise, my mass puts me in the ideal group. That's pretty cool. And they asked me all these questions like how much do I move during my job, favorite snack, do I eat meat, and all of that. And my trainer is from New Jersey! It was cool and I have my next appointment on Friday.

4) I'm very happy we haven't really had a lot of snow and ice this winter. But it's easy to forget how mild December and January were considering the cold we've been fighting the last 4 weeks. Considering how many "incidents" I've had in my car where driving on ice was involved, I guess I'll take the cold if the roads are clear.

5) My father is scheduled to arrive at O'Hare in 1 hour and 15 minutes. And I'll be seeing Kenny Rogers in concert later this afternoon. Time to get ready.

No comments: