Monday, February 25, 2008

Brian is going home

First of all, I love snow. Now with the lying out of the way...

The good thing is Brian is home from the hospital as of late this afternoon. The only pain he has is from the five staples in his stomach, which will be removed on Thursday. He's able to go to the bathroom on his own now and will be able to eat solid food tomorrow. The doc told him he could eat anything he wants, but it has to be moderate. If he vomits, everything inside him that was sealed will be re-opened. And if he has any pain in the next two days, he has to contact the hospital immediately.

Danielle is back at school and I can't imagine where her state of mind is right now. So here's what we know right now. Brian and Susan will visit the hospital on Thursday where they will get the results of his radiology treatments. Though I know God is present and active and what he plans to have happen will happen, I admit I am still afraid of what could happen. I plan to call him tomorrow and we'll see what happens.

No comments: