Sunday, February 12, 2012

So it's all over

I mentioned in my last post about the end of Feasting and Fellowship. It was a good run that lasted nearly 2 and a half years. I didn't think it was going to end for a long time. But as life goes, when one thing goes bad, everything else goes bad right along with it. I need to get a few things off my chest.

1) Many guys moved away. Fish to Florida, Nathan to Switzerland, Chuck to downtown Chicago.

2) Some guys got married or hooked up. Daniel, Means, Burns, Court. And if that's not enough, Dave's schedule has changed and he's dropping from an occasional attender to a non-attender.

3) There's no way I want to go on with just me, Keith, and Dec. Yeah, we good have good conversations. But that's just so limited.

4) Timothys, Titus, Hebrews, Revelation, Chan, Nee. I think that's it.

5) Boot drinking, ice cream, Nerf guns, frozen grapes, playing goalie during the Stanley Cup Finals, combines nights at Dec' place and Steph's place. We had some good moments.

No comments: