Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Want to believe it'll last

1) The standard for men vs women is so comical. I like one photo of Brooke Adams on Facebook and I get hell for it. Meanwhile, she posts photos of Dubinsky, Del Zotto, and that bastard Victor Cruz as her profile photo and I'm supposed to be okay with it. I just don't think it's going to last, as much as I want it to.

2) I'm very happy that the Rangers have John Scott. For a 5th round pick, he will add the size and enforcer mentality than Prust and Rupp can only do so much of. A lot of my friends who are Blackhawks friends are split down the middle. Some of them love the trade and some are beside themselves. My opinion: the only way this trade is a bad one is if he takes stupid penalties that cost them a game.

3) Whether it's the leaf or the juice, kale tastes horrible.

4) Francesca's tonight. 20th anniversary pre-fixe menu, I am super excited. And right after that, I'm heading to the Warrior Dome for some Wheaton Academy vs St. Francis playoff basketball!

5) I really need to get back into a small group. I mean if my most regular social network is Rangers fans on facebook, that's a problem.

No comments: