Thursday, July 19, 2012

A few off topic thoughts

This post I will keep sports-free.

1) Really enjoying Ted DiBiase's autobiography. Everybody has a price for the Million Dollar Man. After I finish that, I'll read a new Donald Miller book.

2) 12 days alone in the house. It’s been nice to be able to refresh myself. The house has been much quieter, and that’s been a good thing. It will be nice to see Mom tonight though.

3) So a girl who is basically dating five guys at the same time thinks she has the right to tell me what’s appropriate and isn’t appropriate for me to do in my personal life? She needs to take a look in the mirror.

4) I enjoy these 100 degree days! We only get so many in suburban Chicago, so that's why I appreciate them that much more. Come February, I'll miss them.

5) I've only played four rounds of disc golf all summer. Maybe it's because I've just gotten so into working out or maybe it's because I've wound up going to a lot more social events than I'm used to. But I still enjoy playing.


No comments: