Friday, September 07, 2012

O!

1) I must admit I am getting some perverse pleasure at watching the Orioles beat the Yankees. That eighth inning last night was one of the most amazing I have ever seen.

2) Four days until I go to Baltimore. And I'm going to see my father for the first time in three years. It's strange, but I really don't have a ton of emotions heading into it. Maybe that's going to change in the next few days, we'll see.

3) Food stops planned for Baltimore: Boog Powell's BBQ at Camden Yards, Sabatino's, Vacarro's Italian Pastries, Chap's Pit Beef, Faidley's Crab Cakes. Full details to follow.

4) Looks like rain tonight. So I guess I'm going to postpone my Festival of the Vine visit until Saturday night after work.

5) Finally brought new blades for my electric razor. I was supposed to change them after 12 months; I think I waited almost three years.

No comments: