Saturday, September 08, 2012

Sympathy

1) I'm supposed to have sympathy for the Yankees because the umpire screwed up the call at first base? Catherine, spare me your profane rants and whining. I'm a very understanding and empathetic guy, but if you're a Yankees/Giants fan, don't whine that you got screwed and that you have it so bad. You're spoiled rotten enough already.

2) Good times at the Festival of the Vine. I don't particularly care for white wine, but I like the Beringer Moscato very much. It tasted mildly sweet and a bit of a peach flavor to it. Not bad. I also had the Be Riseling (bright and refreshing), Stone Cellars Cabernet (spicy, not a big fan), Penfolds Koonunga Shiraz (blueberry flavor, with a little spice), St. Jean Sonoma Pinot Noir (Raspberry and cinnamon, enjoyable).

3) Larry Jones, go screw yourself. you had a good career. Now get the hell out of my life

4) Mom at her 40th high school reunion. That's a scary thought. 40 years. I'm not even up to my 15th year reunion of high school And I don't even know if I'm going to attend my ten year college reunion next year.  But I digress. I just hope she makes some friends out there.

5) Jets start tomorrow. Let's kick some Buffalo ass! J-E-T-S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

No comments: