Sunday, November 03, 2013

Baffling

1) I don't care how long or how hard anyone works, there is no excuse for their primary remedy or relief to come from alcohol. None. Moving on...

2) Thanks to my new friend Barbara for bringing marshmallow popcorn and Mary for bringing an amazing pasta salad. Oh, and the hour of music and prayer with 30 other believers was just dynamic. God truly is great.

3) During the praise music, I could have sworn I saw a ghost in that basement. I guess that ghost probably went swing dancing...funny, I doubt that ghost mentioned they were going away...

4) The mystery remains. Who bought me the New York Jets three-flavor popcorn tin and put it in front of my garage on Halloween night? I just pray it isn't who I think it is. Of course, I would certainly prefer if it was a female...

5) In the spirit of Zeb Colter, who is a Real American, I would like everyone reading to rise to their feet, put their hand over their heart, and say in a loud, clear voice..."WE THE PEOPLE!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a freelance journalist for the Beacon News and I do the Blog Log each week, where we feature a blog in the Fox Valley area and the writer of the blog. Your blog caught my attention and I think it would be a great fit for the newspaper. If you're interested, I'd like to send you some questions that you can answer at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Joy Davis

Joydavis234@gmail.com