Monday, February 04, 2019

One month in

1) I was just thinking about how it's the last year of the 2010's. I wonder what these recent decades will be remembered for. The 1970's have a feel about them, the 80's definitely have a feel about them, the 90's are starting to, with sporting events holding 90's themed events. But when we think of the 2000s or the 2010s, what's the distinctive style or art or cultural moments? What are the things that makes these times unique, memorable, or special? It doesn't seem as though there are too many of them.

2) Costco rotisserie chickens are maybe the best buy ever for $4.99. I can get four servings out of them. Or if i'm depressed... two servings.

3) I seriously want to get on airplane and start travelling again. At least when it's not for funerals. That might take until May.

4) Can baseball get here already. And then 2 months in, I'll be begging for my next sports heartache.

5) Fuck the New England Patriots and anyone evil enough to support them.

No comments: