Friday, February 15, 2019

Yelp-Review of the Day-Zoe's Kitchen

Wow, fantastic place. Sure the prices aren't cheap, but you get quality on what you pay for. I got the steak kabobs with grilled potato salad and roasted vegetables. The steak was well charred, juicy on the inside, and it tasted great dipped in the garlicky Italian salsa verde. The potato salad had no mayo in it, but plenty of red wine vinaigrette, I liked the crust on the outside from the flat top grill. I only wish I had more of it. The roasted veggies are nothing short of fantastic. Zucchini, red onion, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes. Crisp-tender, well seasoned. These are what roasted veggies are supposed to taste like.

Yes they have some options that are pretty pricey, but there are reasonable options as well. My total with a drink was about 13 or 14 bucks. I don't mind paying an extra couple of dollars as long as as my portion size and food quality are satisfactory and this meal took care of both those interests. I can eat a lot, but even I had to take about half of the veggies home, they gave me a ton of them.

The food did take a little time to prepare, maybe 10 minutes, but I'm fine with that because that's a sign that food is being made fresh for the customer. I live across the street and it's a safe bet I will be back for more.

No comments: