Friday, January 21, 2022

I Knew It!

 I had a sick feeling for weeks she was going to do it. 

4:10 pm. 50 minutes from leaving work after a hard week. I got a message on Facebook. Yes...a Facebook message. Someone came back into her life. Things progressed. Quickly. And...she had the nerve to say this... she loves him. 

She never said it to me. Never. But within 2 or 3 weeks, she knows that she loves this asshole.

But at least there's truth in consolation. She LOVES our friendship and doesn't want to lose it. Well she was the only one I gave myself to completely and I saw this thing lasting for a long long time. And now I'm supposed to accept being friend zoned.

If she was here, I'd tell her right now that David was right to dump her stupid tatted ass two months ago. He knew.

No comments: