Sunday, July 29, 2007

I am aggravated

OK, I've gone 6 posts without ranting. That streak is over.

1) Got stopped by 4 freight trains today.

2) I seriously hope the person who has been leaving me comments on certain posts is not someone I know. If you're going to leave comments, don't write a bunch of hogwash that is not worh reading and then sign it as Anonymous. That's a cop out.

3) The Jets refuse to get their number one draft pick, Darrelle Revis, signed and in camp. And this Pete Kendall soap opera/drama/fiasco will not go away. Though there is hope for the long term, this season will be miserable with Satan's demons likely buying yet another title led by that scumbag in the blue #12 jersey.

4) And just as the Mets look like they're ready to turn the corner, they hit the wall. Just when Moises Alou comes back, Carlos Beltran goes out. Now Paul LoDuca hurts his hammy. They've lost 3 of their last 4 to pathetic teams. And the future? I am going to see two Mets games this week in Milwaukee and Chicago and I am likely in for a week of pure heartache, ageda, and torture.

Anyway, softball is tomorrow. We need two wins to at least secure second place in the division and a perfect 3-0 will secure the division title. Haven't been able to train much this week due to my illness and car issues, but we'll do what we can.

I'm going to pop in some ROH on the DVD player. I need a break right now.

No comments: