Saturday, March 27, 2010

Friday night darkness

I really prefer turning off the main lights in my basement off and working with just the desk lamps. It adds more atmosphere. Maybe at this rate, I should put in a disco ball. With another week over, a few thoughts...

1) I can't help but grin every time I think about what I write about the "guy" looking like Danielson/Omega/Down's Syndrome. It is so true.

2) Two straight weeks of incredibly heavy work loads. And now with spring sports kicking into full gear, I get a similar dose at home in the evenings. So be it.

3) I am very excited for WrestleMania on Sunday. Much moreso than I have been for some of the previous WrestleManias in the last several years. The big question is where will I stop and eat before I arrive at Rozak/Mangold's house?

4) I am happy to hear Jim Cornette promote ROH and rant on the state of mainstream pro wrestling. I am sick of him ranting on how Republicans are basically responsible for screwing up America.

5) I begged the Rangers not to tease me for they played Boston last Sunday. They barely bothered to show up and lost that game on NBC 2-1. Since then, they beat the Islanders and the Devils. This better not be some sick setup...

6) I pray I can be proud of the Mets this season.

7) Tax day tomorrow. Great.

8) I am very excited to read Joe Benigno's new book. I just wish he could have done an audiobook. It would have been like a six-hour radio monologue. Brooooooooooooooooooooo!

9) Guzzling a beer while watching the Sandman's entrance at One Night Stand is one of the coolest moments imaginable. I wish I could have done it in the Hammerstein Ballroom.

10) I may adjust my church plans on Sunday...

11) I feel more and more like I made the right decision. I thank God for his subtle guidance.

Song pick: "How's My Ex Treating You?" Hank Williams Jr.

No comments: