Monday, December 06, 2010

Disgusted

45-3. Utter humiliation.

Maybe I should blame my father for ever exposing me to sports. He took me to Shea Stadium instead of Yankee Stadium, passed on his love of the Rangers, and somehow I twisted myself into rooting for that disgusting, despicable franchise that wears green. I'm not even going to say their name, they don't deserve to be mentioned.

And all these scumbags on Facebook rubbing it in. One of the worst night in the history of sports. Even the Giants fans are doing this. Seriously, I may start rooting for the Eagles now in the NFC.
And to think those assholes in Boston have 7 draft picks next year in the first four rounds. They are only getting better. I am convinced I am cursed like cancer and that I will never see a title until I am on Social Security. Assuming I even live that long. I have not had a team in the finals in 11 years and have not seen a title in 17. Who in life did I piss off to be so cursed? The only harder sports life would be living in Cleveland.

No comments: