Friday, December 31, 2010

This week

If nothing else, I can say with happiness that I feel like I am living a life instead of just letting it happen. It's like that week following Thanksgiving. Little did I know that since Monday night began, I would spend 18 hours on the telephone and 18 hours sleeping. Granted, my energy level has not been at its highest. Yet, I wouldn't change any of it. What I have been doing defies common sense, reasoning, and logic. And it seems to make all the sense in the world. But no matter what happens, I will maintain my faith.

Colorado, how I long to visit you now. 11.5 years have passed since my one and only visit. I feel like the time is right. Would be nice if I could sneak whitewater rafting in the agenda, but that may be too lofty a hope.

I have also hit the gym four of five days this week, which feels awesome after not being able to go for nearly a week. 90 minutes total on the elliptical, 18 minutes of running, plenty of lifting, and even 20 minutes in the sauna. I have two more months left in that gym. Thanks CEC. I'm waiting for my raise...

Song pick: Christmas has been over for a week, but still, I'll throw out "Dominick the Donkey" by Lou Monte

No comments: