Monday, November 09, 2015

WWE Title Tournament Predictions

I remember when WWE did their title tournament at Survivor Series in 1998. There were several wrestlers who seemed like they could win and there were only a few matches where I was absolutely certain of who would win and who would lose. Fast forward to 2015. Seth Rollins tore his ACL and a new champion will be crowned at Survivor Series. The bracket was just released and I have to say I think WWE did a bad job of booking this bracket.

The Final 4 are an absolute given: Reigns, Ambrose, Del Rio, and Owens. But the selection of wrestlers just has me shaking my head. What are Titus O'Neil and Kalisto doing in it? Jack Swagger, Damien Sandow, and the New Day members didn't deserve a spot? And Cesaro is guaranteed not to advance past the second round, if he even survives Sheamus. The only match I have any question over who will win is Cesaro and Sheamus. And that is a bad job by WWE in terms of establishing credible contenders. Anyway, on to my predictions.


Roman Reigns over Big Show
Cesaro over Sheamus
Alberto Del Rio over Stardust
Ryback over  Kalisto
Kevin Owens over Titus O’Neil
Neville over King Barrett
Dolph Ziggler over The Miz
Dean Ambrose over Tyler Breeze

Roman Reigns over Cesaro
Alberto Del Rio over Ryback
Kevin Owens over Neville
Dean Ambrose over Dolph Ziggler

Roman Reigns over Alberto Del Rio
Dean Ambrose over Kevin Owens

Roman Reigns over Dean Ambrose

No comments: