Monday, December 28, 2015

Cruising, part 4

Before we went to dinner, up my mother decided that it really did not make sense to keep our beverage package. We have to spend $42 day and we can only spend $8 per glass wine. Per person that takes about 6 or 7 drinks today to equate for the beverage package price. Thankfully, we were able to get them cancel. And I have to say it's giving me a sense of freedom, that I don't have to drink a certain amount of liquor each day.
 
Dinner was great again with our six friends. They have great life stories and enjoy a good laugh. Once we finished, we headed straight to A Chorus Line theater to watch a Broadway show of 60's and 70's rock n roll music. There was a lot of Bee Gees, Ray Charles, Janet Jackson, Stevie Wonder, and Tina Turner.
 
After that, I went right into Boleros, which is the Latin themed club. I listened to a band party dance music and classic rock and roll for a while. I drank probably about three glasses of cabernet. I even saw an attractive, tall brunette whom I had seen the previous night that appeared to be with her family. When they had left her alone the first night, I walked up to her, but she told me that she didn't speak English. Now I don't know if it was true or because she just wanted me to go away. I decided not to go up to her this time.
 
Then I headed straight to the pool area for the pool party. They encouraged people to wear white, so I had my white linen shirt on. The staff was leading all kind of dances on the edge of the pool. I was just hoping nobody would slip and fall in. We did a conga line and this girl was trying to hold on to me. But I felt her pulling on my shirt and I was just hoping she wouldn't stretch or even rip it! I danced for maybe an hour and had a great time. Once the floor became flooded with teenagers early 20-somethings, and they were just playing current dance mixes, that was my cue to leave.

No comments: