Thursday, April 27, 2017

Five Top 5’s



The Top 5 Players I Would Like to See the New York Jets Draft Tonight 1)    Jamal Adams 
2)    OJ Howard 
3)    Marshawn Lattimore 
4)  Malik Hooker 
5)    Leonard Fournette (if they trade down)


The Top 5 Audio Books on My Audible List
1)      “Yes” Daniel  Bryan 
2)      “The Game” Ken Dryden 
3)      “The Case for Christ” Lee Strobel 
4)      “When the Game Is Over, It All Goes Back in the Box” John Ortberg 
5)      “When Pride Still Mattered” David Maraniss

The Top 5 Sides for a Steak 
1)      Garlic mashed potatoes 
2)      Lyonnaise potatoes 
3)      Baked potato 
4)      Creamed spinach 
5)      Sauteed mushrooms

      The Top 5 Cities in America I Would Like to Visit That I’ve Never Been 
1)      Seattle 
2)      Honolulu
3)      San Jose
4)      Savannah
5)      Kansas City

The Top 5 Country Music Drinking Songs 
1)      “I Think I’ll Just Stay Here and Drink” Merle Haggard 
2)      “Whiskey River” Willie Nelson 
3)      “Killin’ Time” Clint Black 
4)      “Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound” Hank Williams Jr. 
5)      “Drinking Me Lonely” Chris Young

No comments: