Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Another rant??? Yes.

I know most of the time I'm writing on here, I'm ticked off. Hey it's a good way to relieve tension. Kind of therapeutic.
With that explanation out of the way, let's move on about what aggravates me right now.

1) WFAN won't activate the links to Joe Benigno's New York football rants. I have written them about this issue and hopefully it will be ready soon. God, they're like therapy for my broken spirit!

2) Just got my latest car insurance bill. I'm starting to really wish car insurance wasn't a law. Thank God I don't have car payments. These leeches are absolutely amazing. And to consider that cop gave me a ticket when I was lost and didn't know where I was going and trying to get to a job interview. What a piece of crap he was. Zsa Zsa Gabor, I have someone I'd like you to meet.

3) What died quicker: VH1 or Shaquille O'Neal's movie career? VH1, since O'Neal's movie career never had life.

4) Tedy Bruschi is coming back this year to play football for New England. Only a Patriot could recover that fast from a stroke. Good he recovered (and who didn't really think he would), but do we really need to see him play football again? Bill Belichick seriously must have sold his soul to the devil to learn how to be a head coach. Shame the devil didn't give him any tips on how to dress.

5) Kevin Mawae out for the year. Actually considering this Jet season is going nowhere, this may be a halfway decent thing. If you can't make the playoffs, there's no point finishing one or two games out. So let's see who's out on the offense. Chad Pennington, Jay Fiedler, Kevin Mawae, Derrick Blaylock. Curtis Martin's knee hurts, Jason Fabini stinks AND is hurt, and the tight ends are MIA. The Jet offense is 30th in football. I miss Paul Hackett again!

6) The better the stereo, the more the CD's scratch inside. For X-mas, I'm going to have to start replacing CD's that I've had for 5 or 10 years. Every CD I have it sounds like Aaron Neville hiccupping.

7) I've decided there are too many support groups. Sometimes you need to help yourself too. I saw one the other day for a Bladder Control Awareness group. Here's my feeling. If you have a bladder control problem... you're probably aware of it.

8 ) In Florida, two female employees in a Walgreen's got into a fight over who could microwave their cup of soup first in the break room. One of them stabbed the other one in the stomach with a kitchen knife. They then both wrestled for the knife before security broke it up. Over a stupid cup of soup. People are just amazing sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good blog about ranting--sounds like you got a lot out of your system-I'm very pleased to see you write that you are happy that Tedy Bruschi recovered from his stroke--in the past, you would not have felt that way: nice going