Monday, October 24, 2005

Well that's a good one

Great win by the Giants over the 5-1 Denver Broncos. Of course, I had to stop following it around the beginning of the third quarter. That was when Denver had gone up 20-10. Now let's see Eli win one on the road. And again, I didn't watch the game. Because every time I've watched a game at Rookie's this season, my team loses. I'm 0-5 so far. I can't go back there! I can't!

So they're in a 3-way tie for first in the NFC East and an enormous game at home next Sunday against Washington who suddenly look like world beaters as they wasted the 49ers yesterday 52-17. I know it's SF, who looks like a Division 1-AA team. But in the grand scheme of things, it's the division and the conference games that make the difference in making the playoffs. Next week is big.

No comments: