Friday, November 03, 2006

Let's get to this

A few thoughts on a Friday morning...

1) I saw on the highlights of the MLB All-Stars vs. the Japan All-Stars, David Wright hit a game-tying 2-run homer. Where was that during the postseason David?

2) For my Ecclesia group tonight, McElwee is BBQ'ing for dinner. Oh I can't wait! But then again, I really go to the group to learn more about God...

3) I've been complaining a little too much about certain circumstances at work. There are certain miscommunications that should be avoided and certain policies I don't understand or agree with, but I wish I would hold my tongue in check a little better.

4) Two good back to back wins out west for the Rangers in Anaheim and San Jose. And amazingly, backup goalie Kevin Weekes win both games.

5) As for work, while I'm getting most of the basics down, there is always going to be something to learn. I want to be competent confident and on my own and I don't think I'm where I want to be. Not that I expected to get everything down in 2 weeks, but I'm a little unsure of what my future here will be. It may be 3 months, it may be 3 years, I don't know. I just hope God shows me a reason for me being here.

No comments: