Monday, June 23, 2008

3-1

We were up 21-0 after three innings and held on to win 25-11 in 5 innings. In the first 3, we actually scored 7-7-7, jackpot. I doubled home two runs, walked twice, scored three runs, and lined out to center twice. Defense was not easy during the first half of the game. The sun was glaring everyone on the left side of the field right in the face; sunglasses made no difference. I did make one catch in the final inning, just a routine catch I had to run in for a little bit.

We have Derek's team next week and they have not been doing well. I do feel bad for them because they have so many good guys on that team. Steve, Mark, Tim, Derek, and Cliff were my teammates last year.

And a shout out to the Bartolo Brigade in attendance.

A grand slam by Felix Hernandez? Disgraceful.

No comments: