Saturday, November 14, 2009

More of the same

1) Watched "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" last night. Excellent film. I agree with Quentin Tarantino, this may be the best directed film ever. The close-ups transitioning to the wide-panned shots, the build-up and anticipation of the final scene. Very compelling.

2) I'd like to play Whirlyball again.

3) Just got two more books that I have to start on. Let's see, I finished the Hulk Hogan book last night. And I have three more on my nightstand I am partially finished with.

4) Why does Itunes have so many tracks that are only available by purchasing the entire album? A new Eddie Rabbitt record just came out with 18 songs. I own 16 already. On of the other two is a song I have wanted for years. Now it is finally available for download, but only with the entire record. Disgraciad!

5) I have nothing to do on a Saturday. And I'm not really sure I want to go anywhere. I could go to the gym, get food, do some shopping. I've been awake two hours and I have not gotten out of the basement. Oh, another Rangers disaster begins in three hours.

No comments: