Friday, March 04, 2011

And So It Goes (not a happy rant)

And so will you soon I suppose.

KP's photo is up. Some red-headed douche got selected. I mean, that is pathetic.

2 close casual friends with me, 1 elevated existence, and Jack and Danny seem to pop every now and then.

And SP, 43 mutuals. E (minus one bottom line) off. Your loss, not mine. You wouldn't know a geunine man if he looked you in the eye and screamed it and waved a banner hanging off a damn helicopter saying "I AM GENUINE!"

The other SP, formerly of Geneva, LIAR! "I'm with him, I'm not, I'm breaking up, oh, I'm not sure right now..." Forget you, if I may keep it clean! I wish Sam Kinison was still alive to rip you a new one on the phone in front of 20,000 people!

Mr. Murphy, your thoughts???

"Let me hear the men clap that are loyal to their women. Truthfully. Stop. You lyin' motherf***ers, stop. Stop, stop, stop. Kiss my ass. There ain't no such thing as a loyal man. You lyin' motherf***ers, stop it. The only reason you clapped is because your woman sitting next to you right now. When I asked that question, she looked at you like..." "You gonna put your hands togetha?"

"No loyal men. All men f*** other women. We are low by nature and have to do it. We are men. All men do it. We have to do it. We are men. It is a man thing. Men must conquer and find as much as they can get. Do not think for two seconds you're the only one your man is f***in'! He is a man and has to conquer women. I see a lot of women sitting out there going 'Not my man.' Yes your man too! Your man too! If he not here with you tonight, he f*** in somebody!"

"All women have skeletons in their closets. Some of the women got cemeteries in their closet. You open the door and ravens and shit fly out!"
Thank you Eddie!
I make this trip once every couple years. Went Fishing, passed by Church, stopped by the Butcher, and passed through the Hills. No vacancies. I think Jack just came back and he needs attention. I'll meet that request.
Till Saturday...

No comments: