Friday, November 12, 2004

Closet aggravation, not that big a deal now

I think I'm going to take a chaim saw and take out my entire wall so I have more closet space. My closet racks collapsed for the third time in 3 months. I was really upset, needless to say. Without much work going on at the paper, my nights are a lot slower right now.

Then, I go into work, and long story short, find out a waiter who I'm getting to be good friends with got a nother server's little sister (who used to be a host at CPK) pregnant. All of a sudden my problems don't seem like much, do they? The guy is such a cool dude, but he just made a brutal mistake. That said, he may not even be the father. If this case appears on Maury, I'll keep you posted.

I'll just say I feel a little woken up now. I'd been in a little mental funk with so many of my friends away. I know I may not have the most active social life, but you know what? It's probably better to be alone, than hang out with the wrong crowd. Maybe I did do a few things right.

Knicks are on a roll! 2 wins in a row! Now on the road at Indiana, San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas. Houston game on ESPN. I'll take 2-2 on this trip.

To my peeps on Staten Island, thanks for reading. Keep in touch.

No comments: