Wednesday, April 13, 2005

2zday, 2zday

Went to a graduate school fair last night up at Judson College. By the way, it was one of the saddest looking college campuses I have ever seen. It's right next to the Elgin Water Works tower and a bunch of trailer homes. It was not exactly Gordon or Wheaton.

Anyway, there were only about 10 schools and a few were seminaries which is not exactly the direction I'm looking at. Some, like Northern Illinois and Webster Universities, were just business representatives. The woman from NIU tried to convince me and show me how my writing, media, and sports management could set me up for an MBA. I still don't see how she got from Point A to Point B. And if I ever decide to go for sports management, I'll be going to Western Illinois, and not Northern. I wound up taking information from 2 schools. Now Roosevelt University and National Louis are not huge schools, but they could help. I mean a Master's is a Master's. I know they are not huge. But they were the only ones there who seemed to have anything relating to what I was interested in.

It's one of those crossroads. I just hope that whatever decision I make over the next months and years is a profitable one, and of course, I don't just mean financially.

If you want good steaks and chops, buy some Adam's Rib Rubb. This is not the Adam you all know and love, but one out of Carolina. Pork chops are incredible with this stuff on it.

I'm up to 5th place in the Daily Herald League. To quote George Costanza, "I"M BACK BABY, I"M BACK!!!!"

Good loss for the Knicks last night to Toronto, who are they are "battling" for NBA draft lottery position. They can finish between 6th and 10th and right now would be 7th. Let's hope they play well for Coach Herb Williams but keep finding ways to lose.

I'm having deep dish pizza for breakfast. Later.

No comments: