Monday, April 25, 2005

Ecclesia, sports, etc.

Well, my peeps, I hope you enjoyed my latest article. I may have another one in there by Thursday. I actually purchased a baseball bat for my softball league, which starts very soon. As the probable leadoff man, I have to find my swing again.

Now a few thoughts.

I could use a new DVD. I think the Rob Van Dam One of a Kind one could be on the horizon. The guy is an amazing athlete with his combination of martial arts and deliberate wrestling. Nobody else is like him. His laid back yet cocky demeanor is out of left field. As I've said, I've met him and he is a very cool dude.

Victor Zambrano is a better hitter than he is a pitcher. He and Latroy Hawkins should get together and see how lousy pitching can actually get.

Victor Diaz needs to be here and start for the Mets in right field.

The two most exciting moments in sports are the first 2 rounds of the NCAA basketball tournament and overtime playoff hockey.

The first day of the NFL draft went great for the Jets. I have no idea what Terry Bradway was thinking about with some of the later picks.

Ecclesia was solid yet again. Great Harvest bread was there. I had this cinnamon pecan bread which was great.

It's easy to get lazy with praying and reading the Bible. I know I need to, but sometimes it's just tough.

I'm really looking forward to joining a community group once my job at the Daily Herald winds down in late May, early June. There's just something there I need to feed on.

All the interesting girls I meet have one of three strikes.
1) They don't like country music.
2) They're too young or too old.
3) They have boyfriends.

Number three annoys me in particular...

No comments: