Saturday, November 05, 2005

More musings

How often do you really floss? For me, it used to be whenever I ate corn on the cob and got a kernel stuck in there somewhere. So after hearing dentist after dentist go on and on about flossing, I figured I would try to floss more. And let me tell you, it ain't working!

On a related note, I don't like cigarettes. To me, the smell of the smoke is brutal. But there must be something that some people find appealing about it. I don't want to know. Some people say to me, "You don't know how hard it is to quit smoking." Yeah, I do. It's as hard to quit smoking as it is to start flossing.

By the way, I'm watching the Best Damn Sports Show. And Michael Strahan (the All-World Giant with the David Letterman size gap in his teeth) is on. One of the hosts says "Michael, we got you some dental floss." And he pulls out this huge piece of rope. Too funny.

If the Cubs don't mange to get Rafael Furcal in free agency, the North Siders are the biggest screw ups in baseball.

The best thing about typing. You can say whatever you want, but you have the opportunity to edit before everyone else sees them. Even for me, it's hard to stick my foot in my mouth. Actually considering the post right below, that may not be the case yet....

No comments: