Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The best song title of all time...

I thought it was Johnny Cash's "Flushed From the Bathroom of Your Heart." Now I have to award it to Willie Nelson's "I Hate Every Bone In Your Body But Mine."

OK, I'd better clean the rest of this post up.

I stayed up until 12:30 this morning listening, well not actually listening, because something in my computer is screwy, but following the Mets-Phillies 16 inning saga. Chances are by about 3:30 today, I'll be completely dazed.

I read this on a website and I had to share it. "After going sixteen innings last night it would seem Paul Lo Duca will be on the bench tonight. Why am I pointing out the obvious? Because this means that Alay Soler, the Cuban defector, will be making his MLB debut pitching to Ramon CASTRO." Good one Glen.

I got home from the newspapaer around 10:10. And a certain girl called me back around 10:15. To protect the guilty as well as my own skin, I can't go much further into it. She told me she had just worked 10 hours, but I one-upped her. I worked 11.5 hours. Merle Haggard, thanks for writing "Working Man Blues." Nothing wrong with working though.

Tomorrow, it's a farewell lunch for Jean, one of the sales reps I work with. A bunch of us are going to Dimitri's Mediterranean Grill, a brand new restaurant that opened five minutes from my home. It's gotten solid reviews from what I hear. I hope we get to actually try the menu instead of having a catered buffet or something like that. With a large group (25-45), I think they may do something different.

I have my preliminary meeting for my Mississippi trip on Tuesday night. It's approaching faster than I realized. By the way, have you seen their state's new license plate?


If you can read this, you're from out of state.


And Samoa Joe is expected to be recovered enough from his knee injury for the Ring of Honor show in Chicago Ridge in exactly one month from today. Yes!

Song pick: Eminence Front- The Who

No comments: