Monday, May 22, 2006

Sunday night thoughts

Did you see the Cubs-White Sox brawl last Saturday? Michael Barrett punching out AJ Pierzynski? That was the most solid contact the Cuns have made all year!

We took 2 of 3 from the Yankees. I know the Mets should have won 3, but so be it. I actually went to the Village Tavern after Ecclesia and watched the last three innings. There were about 30 of us from the group there and another 20 in the dining room. Apparently most of them were watching my face with each pitch. Suffice to say I gave a couple of fist pumps by the end.

I have to admit it seems weird whenever I see an old photo or video of Tom Glavine in a Braves uniform.

Good luck to Cuban defector Alay Soler who will start for the Mets against the Phillies this week. I look for good things from him. As long as Lima's gone, it can't be much worse.

I'm watching the True Hollywood Story on Charles in Charge, one of my favorite sitcoms of all time. The stories were great, it was funny, and very entertaining.

Congratulations to my boss, John Lemon. He just had his second son, Luke Lemon born late Friday night. Just don't ask me about the weight. I don't know and I don't see the real significance of weight of a baby.

I played some softball and absoutely ripped a couple of shots. My fingers really ached from gripping the bat so tightly and swingin so many times. I feel fine now though and the best part is my legs don't ache like they usually do after I play.

Song pick: Billy Joel: Leave a Tender Moment Alone. It's kind of fun to sing the high parts.

I guess I'm kind of rambling, so I'd better call it a night. Back to work tomorrow. Peace.

1 comment:

Claytonius said...

Hey man, it is great to read your posts. I was thinking it would be cool if posted your thoughts about Ecclesia. I am trying to get more Ecclesia people to blog about the sermons and the events we do. I would love to hear what you think. I'm posting my thoughts at my blog: http://www.claytonius.com