Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Clueless & ROH predictions

I could rant again about certain rules sports fans need to follow. And rule number one is one team per sport. That's it. But I've done it so many times, it's not even worth it. I'm just appalled by CI being such a fraud and expressing it so openly. And she doesn't even realize it. 

Anyway, onto more enjoyable subjects. Ring of Honor's 11th Anniversary is just six nights way. I'm pretty excited for this show, it's one of the deepest cards I've seen come to the Frontier Fieldhouse in a long time. I have to miss some other social events that night, but hey, I don't skip Ring of Honor, especially shows as monumental as this one.

Kevin Steen vs. Jay Lethal
Pick: Jay Lethal
 
The Briscoes defend against Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly
Pick: Briscoes
 
The American Wolves (Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards) vs The Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov)
Pick: American Wolves
 
"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs Roderick Strong
Pick: Michael Elgin
 
Adam Cole vs. Matt Taven w/ Truth Martini
Pick: Matt Taven
 
No Holds Barred
"The Outlaw" Charlie Haas vs B.J. Whitmer
Pick: B.J. Whitmer
 
SCUM (Jimmy Jacobs & Steve Corino) vs Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander
Pick: Coleman and Alexander
 
"God's Gift" QT Marshall vs. ACH vs. Silas Young vs. Mike Sydal vs. Adam Page vs. Tadarius Thomas
Pick: ACH

No comments: