Thursday, April 27, 2006

There's very little left to say

I was smart last night. After I got home from work, I turned on Quite Frankly (watching Stephen A Smith call out an e-mailer who said Tyson Chandler would be a beast on the boards against Shaquille O'Neal was hysterical!) to get my mind off hockey. I did watch the last 10 minutes and OT of Dallas-Colorado and you could tell from the start of OT, Colorado was winning. Marty Turco is terrible in the playoffs.

But what else do you say. The Rangers are demoralized and so am I. At this point, I just want to avoid the sweep. No, that's asking too much.

Actually I just want to lead in a damn game! I read a stat today that in the Rangers last 428:30 minutes of hockey (approximately seven games), they have lead for about one minute and thirty seconds.

I mean, that's impossible!

Someone asked me today, if the Rangers could pull a Red Sox (come back from a 3-0 series deficit). I said of course the Rangers can pull a Red Sox. They can win just one championship over 88 years! So far, it's 1 in 66!

No comments: