Friday, October 22, 2004

Fantasy basketball outlook

Well, I'm trying to get past the disappointment of no hockey this year by doing something I didn't think I'd do again. Following basketball. I signed up for 2 fantasy leagues, and I have basically have the same roster for both teams.

Here they are:
Clyde da King
Steve Francis, Orl
Jamal Crawford, NY
Baron Davis, NO
Richard Jefferson, NJ
Kurt Thomas, NY
Wally Sczerbiak, Min
Eddy Curry, Chi
Stromile Swift, Mem
Dwayne Wade, Mia
Bonzi Wells, Mem
Shane Battier, Mem
Vin Baker, NY
Brian Grant, LAL

I didn't realize how many Memphis Grizzlies I have on this team. Ouch.

Here's number 2. (Bold names are repeated).
Garden Party
Steve Francis
Bonzi Wells
Baron Davis
Richard Jefferson
Samuel Delambert, Phi
Kurt Thomas
Eddy Curry

Emeka Okafor, Cha
Jason Kidd, NJ
Tim Thomas, NY
Reggie Miller, Ind
Stromile Swift
Vin Baker


Well I for one think team number 2 looks a little better. Hopefully I'll do well enough in one to keep my interest and not make me miss hockey too much.

Man this baseball game's a complete joke. An absolute catastrophe. I just cannot and will not root for New England against New York. That said, I will take a Jet win this Sunday if it means the Red Sox win tonight. It would be beautiful to see the Jets end that 20 game winning streak the Pats have. Well mom I know you don't just want to read my thoughts on sports so I'll switch the subject. Later folks.

No comments: