Monday, October 25, 2004

Ray Charles

I never go to movies. I've been inside a movie theater 4 times in the last 4 years. I saw Miracle, Ocean's 11 (where I fell asleep), and 2 others I can't remember. Guess that gives you an idea of how good those ones were. But I will be at Charlestowne, Batavia, or some where when Ray comes out. I'm pumped to see the new documentary on Ray Charles. He's a music legend, but not too well known when it comes to his personal life. Now I'm a huge fan of older music. But I didn't even know the man had a heroin problem. I hear it's a good honest portrayal of the Genius. I'll watch it and check back for a review.

Even though I don't watch movies in the theater, I probably should start assembling a DvD collection. Right now I have 4 DVD packages, 2 are wrestling (WHOOOOOO!) and 2 are live concerts (Eagles, Jim Croce). Good Lord, why am I admitting this? Here's my short wish list in no particular order:
1) Good Will Hunting (reminds me of college)
2) The Negotiator
3) A Few Good Men
4) In the Line of Fire (John Malkovich, enough said)
5) The Fugitive

Probably there are more, but that's all for now. For now, I should probably start replacing my CD's. Stupid things are getting all scratched! My first CD that I brought was the Creedence Clearwater Revival Chronicle. Guess I'm stuck in the 60's and 70's. If you ever see a rap album in my car, call 911, because someone has broken in. Later.

No comments: