Thursday, January 05, 2006

An embarrassing moment from NYE, Benigno

Went to a party last Saturday night. A bunch of us played the board game "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus." Basically there are multiple choice questions for men and women. So I'm reading a question and the word "underfed" was in the question. And I pronounced it "un-durffed." Because I'd never seen the word in print before.

Joe Benigno with another classic Jet rant on WFAN this morning. He said what will likely happen now is Herman Edwards will go to KC as head coach, take John Abraham and defensive coordinator Donnie Henderson with him, and maybe Terry Bradway will return there as GM also. In the end, Edwards will deliver the Super Bowl to KC for the first time since 1970. Truth be told? I wouldn't be shocked. Absolutely classic. The son of a gun should put a collection on CD. God knows I'll buy it.

No comments: