Monday, December 11, 2006

I am a ROH-bot

That's what we call Ring of Honor fans. Well, I hooked Greg and I hooked James on the best wrestling in the world today. Saturday's show (Chicago Spectacular Night 2) was incredible. The turnout wasn't what I was used to, maybe 600-700, but that's really from having shows in the same building on back to back nights. That will make the crowds dwindle somewhat.

From Homicide's ghetto fork, to Matt Cross' shooting start press to the outside floors, to Delirious winning the elimination match, to Kikutaro's comedy, to the steel cage, to Samoa Joe's agility and power, to the match of the night, Davey Richards vs. Jay Briscoe, I got way more than 25 dollars worth.

Here's how good it was. They announced tickets were on sale for the next Chicago show at the Windy City Fieldhouse on the west side of Lincoln Park. I didn't even ask them if they wanted to come with me to buy a ticket and they came along with me and we brought FIVE tickets for the show!

Sarah, Jill, you missed out...

No comments: