Thursday, March 31, 2005

Fantasy burnout

Hey when there's no hockey, and work is slow, you have to have something to do. Now my summer softball team wants to start a fantasy baseball league. If this goes through, then I will be in 3 leagues! I can't take the pressure!

Great news from the basketball world. Eddy Curry has a heart issue and will miss the week now. Just great. I need rebounding help and my TOP CENTER on BOTH TEAMS GOES DOWN!

The Mets have released Kerry Robinson and purchased Chris Woodward's and Mike Matthews' contracts. I am very surprised Robinson is gone. From what I could tell, he was having a good spring. Hopefully this does not mean Marlon Anderson will get on the team. But Luis Garcia, who they signed away from the White Sox!!!, may actually make it now. I was excited about this kid coming here and now he just might be boarding the plane this weekend that the big club will take to Cincinnati for Opening Day.

OK, time to write some scores in here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, remember I told you about accu-radio.com? I heard Too Cold At Home by Mark Chesnutt. Does that bring back memories? "It's too hot to fish, @ too hot for golf, @ too cold at home. Wow! And don't try to send me something about Too Cold Scorpio--I know you.

Anonymous said...

Now they are playing Waylon Jennings' WRONG! You should listen to this if you get a chance. It's better than Urkel. If you do not listen YOU WILL DISAPPOINT ME BIG GUY.