Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Just a post before I go

That was a little CSN knockoff. Good to see Jake the Snake Roberts is still alive. Roberts was one of the best wrestlers of the 1980's and did these mindbending psychological interviews. He never had to raise his voioce, he would just hypnotize you. He's faced loads of drug and family issues throughout his life and I never thought I would see him back on WWE TV. He'll be undergoing a hip replacement soon. I don't know where he's at in his life, but his spirit seems good. But I still think he's a guy who needs prayer.

Marty Jannetty and Shawn Michaels reunited for a Rockers reunion on RAW as well and beat La Resistance. They were one of my favorite teams of the 1980's along with the Midnight Express and the Steiner Brothers and it gave me that warm fuzzy feeling. Kind of like seeing Darryl Strawberry in a Met uniform. Seeing a picture of me clean shaven...

I'll post some NCAA stuff by Thursday morning, but it's time to get ready for work now. For now, I'll say this. Illinois, Wake Forest, Syracuse, North Carolina.

Trachsel has a herniated disc. Best case scenario, he pitches in June. Most likely, he's done for the season. And Matt Ginter is our fifth starter. Ughh. We should have traded Aaron Heilman while we could have still gotten one of Sammy Sosa's corked bats for him. Maybe we could trade Seo to Tampa Bay and get Scott Kazmir back...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can explain what a CSN sendoff is for all of us simpletons.,

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry a CSN knockoff

Anonymous said...

Instead of simpletons, maybe I'll use the Bobby Heenan word ----. HUMANOIDS. Keep it simple for all the humanoids.

Anonymous said...

Hey BOSCHINY, how about this threesome at the Bay Hill Golf on Thu & Fri? Tiger Woods, Ernie Els, & Retief Goosen. You think some people might be following that group? Or would you rather walk with Faxon, Sluman & Steve Jones? Or Craig Parry, Zach Johnson & Calcapoopeeda? Still the best name you have ever come up with. That's all for today.