Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sad day, NCAA's

Lindsey Cardinale has been voted off American Idol. I knew it would probably happen, but it really blows. I'm hoping for Anwar Robinson, the New Jersey music teacher who looks like Milli and Vanilli. Nadia Turner seems like the front runner, but I'm not into her. I think her hair is bigger than her talent.

NCAA's start today. Got all6 of my brackets ready. Let's hope for a preformance like last year when my Final Four was perfect and I picked 30 of 32 first round games correctly. I'm in one actual pool. It's 7 guys and one girl. Of course the girl picked her brackets by her favorite team nicknames. Safe bet she's got the Southern Illinois Salukis going a long way. And would it really shock anyone of she wins the whole thing???

The Mets are already in a crisis. Trachsel's done. Victor "The Vacuum" Zambrano is sucking and blowing at the same time. Our rotation is in a load of trouble. Omar, we might need that extra bullpen arm, now won't we? Now get Galaragga off the roster! I think the bullpen should be Looper, DeJean, Bell, either Hernandez or Fortunato, Matthews, Koo, and Strickland with Matt Ginter starting.

The bench should be Phillips, Cairo, Robinson, Woodward, and Valent. Castro has been good but Phillips has been torrid this spring (.571 BA). Marlon Anderson has been terrible. Luis Garcia needs to raise his average. Ron Calloway hasn't done too much. Jeff Keppinger is the victim of a numbers game. I don't care how close David Wright and Joe McEwing are. My concern is the team. And Super Joe is finished in New York.

It's St. Patty's Day and I'll be going somewhere to watch some B-ball. I'm not a Guiness fan but if the place I go has Guiness beer battered onion rings...

No comments: