Friday, September 01, 2006

Big Labor Day weekend...

Well, not really. When you have a bunch of free time from work and no plans, what can you do but blog? I have to say this first of all. And if certain someones from Ecclesia is reading this, and I'm sure she's not, please pay attention. When you have to add fruit flavor into a long island iced tea, it's not really a long island iced tea. The power of the punch has been reduced too much. It's too light and easy. I'd call it more like an East Hamptons iced tea. Raspberry and peach syrup have no business in a long island iced tea.

Crosby Stills Nash and Young concert is on Sunday. I saw them in the United Center six years ago and it was one of the best concerts I've ever seen. Of course we're outdoors and the forecast is calling for rain.

I'll probably hit the gym between now and Monday.

With 12 Ring of Honor DVD's in my collection, I'll watch a few of them this weekend. I can't wait to watch the classic 7-show Milestone series from this past spring.

One more fantasy football draft coming up in 1 hour. Maybe I'll actually get to pick in the top 7!

Time for Jerry Lewis to apply one more coat of black shoe polish to his hair.

Enough rambling. I'm out of here.

No comments: