Friday, September 08, 2006

The weekend is upon us

And my 65 hours of work are done. Good news: I won the aforementioned contest and my DVD should arrive in a week or so. So Boon Dock Saints will name his fantasy hockey team Claudio Cast-zamboni. I really enjoy making worthwhile contributions to society.

I'm going into Milwaukee Saturday night. Mindy Smith is in concert at the famed Pabst Theater. I'm planning on stopping at the Milwaukee Ale House down on Water Street, getting some dinner, and try some local beer. The reviews I've heard for that place have been really good. And of course, it's supposed to rain which literally happens every time I go to Milwaukee.

Last night kicked off the NFL seaosn. Tight end Heath Miller gave John and I an -87 yard catch for a touchdown in our fantasy league. The tight end gave us 16 fantasy points! Very good start. If only Joey Porter hadn't returned that interception for a touchdown, I'd have been thrilled with last night's game.

Off to play a round of disc golf in Bartlett.

No comments: