Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Halfway through

week 1 of my first week on the floor at CEC. The morning passed surprisingly fast today. Probably because I actually had work to do that will probably take me most of the afternoon to finish. Of course for the second day in a row, I forgot my lunch at home. Since I'm going out with a co-worker tomorrow, I just passed today. That's okay though, I have a sausage deep dish pizza from Home Run Inn sitting in the freezer back home.

I brought Mindy Smith's record last night. I think I need to give it another listen before I can really post my thoughts. Think about your favorite songs. Were they your favorites the first time you heard them or did they have to grow on you? For me, it's usually the latter. Now are there are exceptions like "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk!" jk.

Since I'm missing ROH, this weekend, here are my predictions.
Samoa Joe over ROH World Champ Bryan Danielson in a non-title match
Austin Aries over Christopher Daniels
Davey Richards over Mark Briscoe
Jay Briscoe over Matt Sydal
Delirious over Steve Corino
Shingo over Roderick Strong
Jimmy Rave & Sal Rinuaro over Colt Cabana & Jimmy Jacobs

Break time is over. I'm out.

No comments: