Thursday, October 19, 2006

Kids don't read this.

If you get offended by bad langauge just don't read this. Suffice to say I now know God does not give a damn about baseball.













First to my "friend," GS, in who was kind of enough to leave an insulting message on my cell phone, I wish you were reading this. You are a selfish, cocky worthless piece of $hit. Go ahead, insult me and make even more miserable than I already am. See if I'm there when you need help in your bad times.

This was the Mets year! This was OUR NLCS! OUR WORLD SERIES! We're the best g-damned team in the whole National Fucking League! And we're still the best. So FUCK St. Louis, F#CK Jeff Suppan, and to Yadier Molina, you big fat son of a bitch, go rot in f#cking hell you no good Satanic motherf#cker. And to every Cardinal fan in the world, may your penises shrink to the size of raisins and f#ck you all up the ass. I hope if there's ever another terrorist attack, they go after that no good miserable piece of $hit city St. Louis Missouri.

And you know what? The f#cking joke's on me more than anyone. My teams letting me down year after year. The Giants blow a 24 point lead in Frisco, the Jets choking in Pittsburgh after Doug Brien misses the two field goals, the Rangers having lousy season after lousy season, the Knicks never winning the title in the 90's and deteriorating into literally the biggest and most expensive embarrassment in sports, or the Mets sticking it right up my ass again. Just the same whole piece of $hit treadmill I've been running on for 15 years. I have not seen one of my pro teams win a title since 1994! Since then, it has been nothing but teases and garbage. F#CK this whole thing.

No comments: