Friday, December 10, 2004

Music ramblings

Local H is my new favorite band. Not really, I just wanted to make sure someone in Macomb was paying attention. Los Lonely Boys has a few Grammy nominations, Best New Artist (which Gretchen Wilson is also up for), Song of the Year for "Heaven" and 1 or 2 others. Hopefully the Garzas will pick up a few miniature golden tubas, or whatever the Grammy statue is supposed to be.

I used to get into award shows when I was a kid, but the Grammys gave me the first hint how political these things really are. Basically if I were to bottom line this, when Vince Gill is still getting nominated when he doesn't make a record during the year, it just proves these awards are full of steaming, stinking Grade-A monkey crap.



1 comment:

Geds said...

Stop lying. You love the H and you know it...