Tuesday, December 07, 2004

There goes Randy... Fantasy playoffs!

Well Geddes, there go your absurd dreams of trading for Randy Johnson. Kenny Williams offered Konerko, Garland, and a prospect? Come on, give a little. You'll need Marte or Rowand or someone. Heck, try throwing in Ken Harrelson, maybe we can get him out of town! I know, I know, but I can dream. Right dad?

I'm going for a publicity assistant position at Tyndale Publishing. Let's hope for the best. I'll give it what I can. Ah, the lovely transition of hitting the real world!

I miss Hogan. It's just too damn quiet here without him. I'll have him back in a few weeks though.

Good news. I won fantasy football this past week 111-33. That is not a misprint. Julius Jones, Curtis Martin, Mike Vanderjagt, and Trent Green were incredible. I'm now in first place by a half game, am guaranteed a top-2 finish out of 10 teams and will be in the 4-team championship playoff tournament in 2 weeks, which is all that really matters. Blind Shock is on a roll, and will soon earn that elusive fantasy championship.

Scouting reports on my possible first round opponents will be made available shortly. My chief of staff should have the reports on my plush desk by Tuesday. Now you wonder, who is my chief of staff? Well, I can't reveal who gives me my winning information and tips, but I can tell you I have made 1 hiring at Blind Shock. Scroll down a bit to find out who.














My intern.



















Anna Benson.

No comments: